Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been hearing Christmas music at the grocery store since Halloween.  I realize that stores are gearing up for the season, but I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit while I'm looking for costumes that turn my children into zombies.


I like Thanksgiving.  I like getting with family and eating comfort food.  A lot of my friends have been posting what they're thankful for.  I did it for a few days before I forgot - not because I'm not grateful, but because I don't want my gratitude to sound forced.  I am grateful for my family.  I am so fortunate to have three healthy happy children and a fantastic husband. I am also grateful for Amazon.  Shopping for the kids from home is the best Christmas present ever!

The day after Thanksgiving we will go explore the mall and enjoy the decorations.  Then we'll go home and put up our Christmas tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment