Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Making the most of Pinterest

I'm still pretty new at this Pinterest thing but I'm already in love.  My family likes it too - especially when I try dessert recipes.  But my food board was getting cluttered.  I had pins that I've tried, pins I might want to try, and pins I probably won't try (like the ones with vegetables) but like to pretend I will.  It was hard to sort through them all. (Plus I get hungry about half way down the board and have to get a snack.)

Anyway, I created a new board called Food pins I've tried.  I put comments on the pins in case anyone wonders how it worked, how I did it differently, or I need the recipe again.  I also did something similar with my craft and DIY pins. This way I can browse through pins I haven't tried without deleting the pins I have tried.

Happy pinning!






1 comment:

  1. Oooh, good ideas. I need to get past the pinning part and onto the trying part. :)

    ReplyDelete